AMBER: aromatic bent ligand

From: Arturas Ziemys <arturas.ziemys.uth.tmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:34:49 -0500

Hi,

I have a tricyclic aromatic ligand, which is bent like a "butterfly" through two hetero-atoms atoms (X-X line) of the central ring (see scetch below). I have a structure from MOPAC. How I can set desired angle value to maintain it over MD ? In different electronic states the planarity of the compound changes.

   (top) (side; along XX line)

How to set the desired value in preparation ? Will antechamber set the right torsion values to maintain the input structure in MS?

Arturas