Re: AMBER: peptide MD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:07:11 -0400

you might want to do this using GB to start, and then 1 or more
distance restraints to pull them close enough that you can convert the
restart file to a pdb, then load back into leap and solvate them.
you'll need to decide on the box size that you want (the
concentration), and that will determine how close you pull them
together.