Re: AMBER: Atom names CL and four characters

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:44:31 +0200

You are rigth, and please have my apologies. I should have waited to
post the message. In the meantime:

(1) Replaced "CL" with "Cl" in the residue for the organic molecule

(2) Reset all TER lines that Chimera had removed for the many capping groups

(3) Replaced HETATM (introduced by Chimera for the capping groups,
HIP, and the organic molecule) with ATOM

(4) Nothing else done for names

allowed to create valid prmtop/inpcrd for both the complex in a
lipidic membrane and all that in a TIP3PBOX.

francesco