Re: AMBER: Error in creating topology file

From: Wei Zhang <zgjzweig.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:34:40 -0500

Hi,

    Although you have library file prepared. You still need to provide
force field parameter for the Fe ion. If there is no bond between Fe
and other atom, you just need to provide the VDW parameter of Fe,
otherwise you need to provide the bond, angle and dihedral parameters.

    You should write the parameter in amber's frcmod format (there are
plenty of examples under directory amber/dat/leap/parm), and load it
in leap using the command "loadAmberParams".

    Then you can save your topology file.

    Sincerely,

    Wei