Re: AMBER: changing pdb structure

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:26:33 -0400

Thank you to all those to replied. I am glad there were so many options
for me.

I have used Sirius before and mutating amino acids using the sequence
viewer is the most user friendly. mutating DNA was not available

I don't have Jmole or Chimera

Coot took a while to download (on Fedora) but i couldn't find the
function for mutating DNA or amino acids.

DeepView was easy to download on Windows. Mutating amino acids was
relatively easy but not as convenient as Sirius, DNA mutations should
work according to the software, but i was unable to get to work yet. I
will try to work through the tutorial because i like the way DeepView looks.

Many thanks again,
Taufik