AMBER: velocity-verlet algorithm and ensembles

From: oguz gurbulak <gurbulakoguz.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear All,

I want to use velocity-verlet algorithm for my MD simulations. And I searched Amber manuals and Amber mail archive in order to get more information about using  velocity-verlet ( rattle ) algorithm. But I only found some information about shake (  verlet ) algorithm. Mainly, which algorithms can be used in Amber 9/10 v. and how can I describe them in MD sander input files? Particularly, how can I describe velocity-verlet algorithm? Also Could you give me some information about using these integration algorithms with the right ensembles? For example I think that velocity-verlet algorithm should be used for NVE simulations.

Thanks in advance