Re: AMBER: how to enlarge the TIP3PBOX size

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:01:44 -0400

give us more info- it's hard to say what's going on. the protein
moving out of the box during MD may be normal, and you need to "image"
the trajectory with ptraj. search the archives for plenty of
information and examples. if the box is too small before you run MD.
then you need to increase your buffer size in the solvate command when
you run leap. if you want solvateoct, check the archives or the ptraj
manual, and let us know specific questions. the tutorials can also be
helpful for this.