Re: AMBER: problem with traj and strip waters

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:22:30 -0400

did you load the prmtop with no water before loading the trajectory (into
the same molecule)?
traj files don't have # atoms, so you must have picked the wrong thing
somewhere in vmd since it should not have been looking for them.
load the prmtop as amber7 parm, and the traj files as amber coordinates.