AMBER: problem with traj and strip waters

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:13:38 -0400

Thanks for you comments. So far nothing has worked (i.e. adding "nobox"
command). I have tried loading both the prmtop and mdcrd into VMD;
however, I do get an error (in VMD) saying "file.mdcrd could not be
loaded because the number of atoms could not be determined". I thus,
loaded a pdb file of my structure containing no waters, but I got the
same error message from VMD. I would have thought the number of atoms
was in the prmtop file? Should I remake the topology file again?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Steve