RE: AMBER: Bennett acceptance ratio with Amber10

From: Samuel Genheden (a03samge) <"Samuel>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:04:28 +0200

Hello, Thomas

Even if it is not implemented at the moment I guess I can implement some code by myself. However, I still would like to know if I can use the trajectories from my TI simulations, to get the values I need to compute the Bennett acceptance ratio. I'm not sure what information the mdcrd file contains for the V0 and V1 states, and if I can use some code of mine to calculate the potential energy along the trajectories, in order to compute the Bennett acceptance ratio. I would like you to tell me if it is possible from a theoretical point of view, sort to say.

Hope I made myself clear,
Kind regards,
Samuel