AMBER: molecular structure

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:24:29 -0700

Hi
the bond length, bond angle, dihedral angle determine the molecular structure

the bond length, bond angle are easily determined..
but the dihedral angle are hard to control...

I used antechamber to get the set of force field parameters.
But with that set of the force field parameter, I could not get the exact structure of the molecule (not all of the dihedral
angles are the same)

will it affect my rest of simulation severely?

Thanks
Lin