Re: AMBER: vdw 6-9 potential

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:02:48 -0400

you need to tell us more- are you good at programming and want to know
which routine to start making changes? or are you asking if there is a
way without writing new code?

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM, <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I came accross the vdw 6-9 terms potential for the non bonded interaction
> which was parametrized recently for some Si contained molecules
>
> how can I implement this in Amber
>

> any feedback
>
> best wishes
> Fatima

> to majordomo.scripps.edu

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
CMM Bldg, Room G80
Stony Brook University E-mail: carlos.simmerling.gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu