Re: AMBER: Problems with sleap and amoeba

From: Neil J. Henson <neil.henson.lanl.gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:03:52 -0600 (MDT)

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

My understanding is that support for the amoeba potential form has only
recently been added to the code in a user-friendly manner in Amber10. The
amoeba.prm is part of the AMBER distribution
($AMBERHOME/dat/leap/gleap/amoeba.prm) and I took the format for the lib
file from $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/gleap/amoeba_wat.off which does indeed have
the atom type number in that field. It seemed strange to me also, but it
seems to work just fine for the examples in $AMBERHOME/test/sleap/amoeba.
Although those examples don't have anything exotic like lanthanum of
course :-) .

Neil.