RE: AMBER: Initial structure from NMR structures

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:05:43 -0700

Hi Siddharth,

In theory you can take any of these structures since ideally you should be
running your simulation for long enough that the results you obtain are not
a function of which of the 30 starting structures you choose. In practice
you may want to choose 5 or so and run 5 sets of simulations so you can
compare results across them.

Good luck,

Ross