Re: AMBER: Prepgen

From: Grange Hermitage <ghermitage.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:52:32 +0930

Hi Junmei,

Which residuegen revealed that the expected amber10 version with the
revision was not being accessed because that directory was not acessible in
that account, and residuegen was being obtained from later in the PATH. That
fixed, the revision works fine, the mainchain atoms are successfully
identified.

I am eager to get the sidechain cap function in residuegen that you mention.
Does anything need to be done to integrate the renaming of prepi atoms to
names appearing in the mol2 from which gaussian input was derived?

thanks,
    John.