Re:AMBER: Compile AMBER 9 on TACC Ranger super computer

From: (wrong string) 张勇 <clarkzhy.mail.bnu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:32:30 +0800

Hi, guys!

well. It is a little bit complex to compile Amber9 in some special platform.

In your case one. the error come from the "libmpichf90" file. Are you sure this
file locate on this direction:/share/home/00654/tg458141/local/mpich2-1.0.7/lib/
?

In your case two. it is clear taht C compiler can not be found. I suggest you to
use the icc( intel C compiler) and ifort(intel fortran compiler).

by the way, "-tp p7" or "-tp althon" is decided by the CPU of you supermachine.
Please use "man" command to check the option of pgf90 or ifort to ensure which is
followed to "-tp"

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½: