AMBER: Querry

From: dipti lele <diptisl86.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:15:11 +0900

Hello All,

    I am working with a glycopeptide. And during the simulation the bond
between the threonine and sugar was seen to be broken. I realised that there
was no bond present right from the beginning. I tried to use leap and
command BOND to create a bond. But it gave me following error :
>bond y.11.11 y.20.2
Bond: Maximum coordination exceeded on .R<3VA 20>.A<H1 2>
      -- setting atoms pert=true overrides default limits

What Should I do else to solve the problem.

Thanking you !!

--
Deepti Lele,
NII, New Delhi.