RE: AMBER: Need help with force field parameters for Lipopolysaccharide (LPS)

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:07:22 -0400

Hi,

You can actually use GLYCAM 06 for all parts of an LPS even in a lipid
bilayer.

Tessier, M.B., et al. Extension of the GLYCAM06 Biomolecular Force Field to
Lipids, Lipid Bilayers and Glycolipids. Molecular Simulation, 2008. 34(4):
p. 349-364.

I'd suggest downloading the latest version of Glycam 06 (e) from the website
<http://www.glycam.com> www.glycam.com to make sure that all parameters are
up to date.

Matthew Tessier

 <mailto:mbt3911.uga.edu> mbt3911.uga.edu

 <mailto:matthew.tessier.gmail.com> matthew.tessier.gmail.com

Woods' Lab Room 1092

Complex Carbohydrate Research Center - University of Georgia