RE: Fw: RE: AMBER: MKL libraries/Amber10

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:40:54 -0700

Hi Cenk,

Can you possibly try something for me.

Can you run the parallel test cases on both one of the nodes in parallel and
on the login node in parallel (if it will let you). Specifically I want to
find out if the problem is processor specific. I only have access to Intel
chips at the moment and everything works fine. It is possible that MKL's
dspev crashes on AMD chips (I wouldn't put it past Intel ;-)).

Thus I am guessing that this may be a problem specific to AMD chips. I'll
try and get on Ranger to try this myself but it has been down for the last
few days.

All the best
Ross