Re: AMBER: about hydrogen bond in amber force field

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 03:08:08 -0400

even though there is no term for hydrogen bonds, the electrostatics
do well at reproducing H bonds. use ptraj for the analysis of Hbonds.

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM, WANG,YING <wangying.ufl.edu> wrote:
> Hi, Dear AMbers,
> I know that glycam06 doesnot consider hydrogen bond but only use vdw and
> electrostatic to represent the long range force. My question is: if I want
> to monitor the hydrogen bond, how can I do?
> If any boday know, could you tell me?
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Ying

> to majordomo.scripps.edu

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
CMM Bldg, Room G80
Stony Brook University E-mail: carlos.simmerling.gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu