RE: AMBER: about hydrogen bond in amber force field

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:32:06 -0700

Hi Ying,

Ptraj will do this for you - although as a post processing of the trajectory
file.

See section 6 of http://www.ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial3/index.htm

This will monitor a whole range of bonds. If however, you only want to
monitor a single distance then you can again use ptraj or something like VMD
will also do this for you giving you bond distance vs time.

All the best
Ross