AMBER: xLeap compilation issues

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:41:49 -0700

Hi all,
I'm trying to get xLeap to compile on RedHat EL 5.0, but routinely get a
linker error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXt

I have libXt, libXext and libXaw libraries installed (both runtime and
development). The location of the libraries is added to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and available during the linking. I use Intel compilers and -static
flag. The rest of the amber package compiles with no problems (I had to
edit the Makefile to replace xleap with tleap).

Do you have any suggestions as to what to do in order to get xLeap to
compile?

Thank you for any tips

Sasha