AMBER: simulating the pull out of Carbon Nanotube from polymer with AMBER

From: yuan li <leerien.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:53:10 +0900

Dear everyone,

I am planning to make the MD simulation for the pull-out of Carbon Nanotube
from polymer matrix. After reviewing the documents about AMBER, the
application mostly focus on biology such as protein, and nucleic acid. And
there are some work on Carbon Nanotube with AMBER but no anything relative
to the simulation on polymer.So I am wondering whether it is possible of
AMBER to make such simulation. Would you like to give me some suggestions if
possible?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

lyan