RE: AMBER: Amber10 testing problem

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:20:53 -0700

Hi Jenk,

Are you sure the environment is the same on the machine you are running the test on and the one you compiled on? This looks to me like the LD_LIBRARY_PATH could be different in some way between compilation and testing. Such that sander then looks in the wrong place or at a different MKL version.

You could also try compiling statically and see if that fixes the problem.

You may also simply have not had the MKL library paths added to LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Make sure you source the mkl environment setup scripts in your bashrc / cshrc. E.g. on my machine in /etc/bashrc I have:

source /opt/intel/mkl/10.0.1.014/tools/environment/mklvarsem64t.sh
export MKL_HOME=/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.1.014/

Good luck,
Ross