Re: AMBER: Jarzinsky relationship

From: E.M. <pckboy.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:02:49 -0600

Hello A

I am scared....that means that the computed work is dependent on the
velocity applied
which sounds strange to me....there should be a way to factor out the
work done by
the biasing force.
I ran various tests and it turns out that the higher the rate of motion
of the force,
the higher the work I get, . . . Is that correct?.

The free energies I am computing should be flat at the end, but instead
it looks as
if the biasing work has to be subtracted.

puzzled E.