AMBER: query regarding energy minimization

From: Anamika Awasthi <aawasthi28.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:52:24 +0530

Dear Friends,
        I prepared input for energy minimization using LEAP, but not
getting, how should I do energy minimization.
        I found in tutorial that first I should do energy minimization of
only solvent and then after I should do for whole system and there is also
mention that I should prepare one minimization file as input for SANDER, but
the problem is this I am not getting the meaning of all the terms, Altough I
tried to understand, but still fail to understand the what is the criteria
to give RES 1 155
imin=1, maxcyc=200,
 ntpr=5,
 ntr=1,