Re: AMBER: Tutorial B5

From: Alessandro Nascimento <al.s.nascimento.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:25:12 -0500

If you were able to do this before, you've most probably lost you
environment variables.
You can try:

% echo $AMBERHOME

in your shell. If it returns nothing, that's the reason. You can add
AMBERHOME to your environment variables using

% export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber9 (or anywhere you installed
amber), if you're using bash

In the manual you can see more details.

HTH,

--alessandro