Re: AMBER: Extracting the electric field (and its gradient) on particular solute atoms

From: John Chodera <jchodera.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:15:19 -0700

Tom,

Thanks! This is extremely helpful, and just what we need to get
started. It does indeed look like all the machinery we need is in
there -- it's just a matter of invoking it all in the right place
without interfering with normal operation. :)

Thanks again,

- John

--
Dr. John D. Chodera <jchodera.gmail.com>      | Mobile    : 415.867.7384
Postdoctoral researcher, Pande lab            | Lab phone : 650.723.1097