Re: AMBER: compiling AMBER9 with bintraj option on AMD64

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:48:00 -0700

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008, Vlad Cojocaru wrote:

> Our administrator is struggling to compile AMBER9 for AMD64 architecture
> (Debian Linux) with the bintraj option. The error he gets is below. It
> seems to be related to the netcdf libs for f90. Has anybody seen
> something like this ? Any idea what can be the problem?

What compiler and OS are you using? Is there any chance that netcdf was
compiled with a different compiler than amber was? If these are gnu-ish
compilers (like g95 or gfortran), it is likely that the -fno-second-underscore
flag needs to be given to the netcdf configure (if it has not been already).

But basically, we need more information; be sure to look carefully for
errors in the netcdf configuration step.

...dac