AMBER: Negative ligand

From: Syed Tarique Moin <tarisyed.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

  I am trying to simulate a complex having peroxide anion (O-2)as a ligand and it is symmetrically present between the two copper +2 ions coordinated with histidines in the pdb file but after initial minimization, the peroxide anion is sligthly displaced from these two ions. I want to keep this anion as is it to know the behaviour of protein due this anionic ligand. I already calculated RESP charge of copper coordinated with histidine.

  Kindly suggest me

  Regards