Re: AMBER: AMBER install problem

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:51:18 +0200 (EET)

> > main.c:(.text+0x10e): undefined reference to `yyin'
> > main.c:(.text+0x113): undefined reference to `yyparse'

Usually undefined references to yyanything mean that lex is missing.

If the AMBER installation process makes use of lex in any way, it
would be helpful if the configuration script checked for its presence
and barfed if it was missing.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,