Re: AMBER: writing out a distance between two atoms in sander

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:35:58 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot for the precise answer with links in the code. This is
certainly an option... the only problem is that it might work for my
case now but I dont think its an elegant solution. Probably the best
would be an additional namelist parameter which would allow this. Or
something similar to the restraints specification in which one uses a
file to specify which distance (property) to be printed.

Of course, the use of pseudo-restraints I mentioned is still a valid
option (at least I believe so) but unfortunately it cannot be used in
combination with SMD ...

I'll see .. ..

Thanks again
vlad