Re: AMBER:

From: Jianyin Shao <jyshao2004.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:24:03 -0700

I think ptraj does not allow white spaces in the mask unless the mask is
quoted. However, double quotes are recommended. The single quotes may be
problematic if the atom name contains single quotes, such as O5' in nucleic
acids.

The mask ":1-200,300-400.C,N,O" should work fine, with or without the
quotes.
There is a mistake in Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher's suggestion. It should be
"(:1-200 | :300-400) & .C,N,O" with quotes.

Best,

Jianyin Shao