AMBER: Atom types/parameters for chromene

From: <anna.schrey.gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:34:24 +0100

Dear all

I am parameterising a chromene unit. Antechamber suggests the CM atom type for the non aromatic double bond, but I am not sure if this fits, epecially because the bond angle parameter is missing.

So my question - which atom types are the best to use for the non-aromatic sp2 carbons in chromene, styrene, enol ethers, or isolated double bonds, and where I can get the parameters?

Best regards,

Anna
--
Dr. Anna Katharina Schrey