Re: AMBER: Problem running implicit minimization

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:59:00 -0800

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008, Lili Peng wrote:

> forrtl: severe (64): input conversion error, unit 9, file
> /nas/lpeng/nexil/nexil8/nexil8_even_min.rst

You have '****' entries in your restart file, indicating that something bad
happened during the minimization. I don't think we have enough information
to help more, but please look at the course of your minimization. You may
have to carry it out in pieces, and use VMD or Chimera or some such tool to
visualize the structures in order to help pin down the error.

....dac