Re: AMBER: xmgr graphics display program

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:46:40 -0800

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008, Hopkins, Robert wrote:

> My question is the following: has anyone been
> successful in installing xmgr-semistatic-4.1.2-12.i386.rpm in a Cygwin
> environment, and if so, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Gustavo is correct: just install grace from the cygwin distribution. That
will get you version 5.1.19. Or, you can compile version 5.1.21 for source,
but I don't think you would gain very much.

It's true that xmgrace has a somewhat changed interface from the old (beloved)
xmgr days, but it's easy to learn.

....dac