Re: AMBER: QM/MM: input conversion error

From: M. L. Dodson <activesitedynamics.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:25:03 -0600

Pankaj R. Daga wrote:
> Dear Dr. Dodson,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. However, even after changing the input file, I am
> facing same error.
>
> The error message mentions the position of mistake. "line 23, position 57"
> The line 23 in the input file is
>
> iqmatoms= '.3038-3043, 3050-3055, 7028-7039, 7053-7105',
>
> Could you please suggest the way out?
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Pankaj

Well, I never quote (') or use . in my iqmatoms list. Maybe leave
them out? I think iqmatoms is just a comma-separated list of QM
atoms. That is the way I specify it in my simulations, and they seem
to work just fine. Ross or Gustavo can correct me if I am wrong.

Bud Dodson

--
M. L. Dodson
Business Email: activesitedynamics-at-comcast-dot-net