Re: AMBER: Has anyone seen a protein fall apart due to PBCs?

From: Melinda Layten <mlayten.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:43:23 -0500

Just a reality check question. Is the interface actually coming apart
or do you have an imaging problem. I.e. are you seeing a gradual
separation or does your protein just wrap to the next cell and
suddenly one or two monomers is on the other side of the box?

In my dimer simulations I have to be careful about imaging, especially
with iwrap turned on. To prevent the protein from splitting apart at
the cell boundaries.

Melinda Layten