AMBER: RE: »Ø¸´£º RE: AMBER: A problem to loadup the molecular in the xleap

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:44:25 -0800

That was why I asked you how much do you know the basic theory about
molecular modeling.

Briefly, prmtop file describes the molecular connectivity (bonds) and
associated parameters (partial charges, force constants, etc.). Many of
these parameters are linked to "atom types" (e.g., mass, bond parameters
...). If the atom types and the associated parameters are not defined in xx.
frcmod, Leap can not produce prmtop file. Take a look at the .frcmod file to
see if these "bond type and atom types" are in it or not. If they are not,
you have to develop the parameters by your self.

yong