Re: AMBER: about AM1-BCC in antechamber

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:31:06 -0600

Hi, Shun
Yes, the charges in ANTECHAMBER_AM1BCC_PRE.AC are AM1 Mulliken charges and
those in ANTECHAMBER_AM1BCC.AC are AM1BCC charges. Bond charge correction
(BCC) is done for all the atoms. What is the output file format? And what
kinds of atoms have identical charges. If you send me your molecules, I
could help you figure out what's going on.

Best

Junmei