Re: AMBER: Help in radii

From: snoze pa <snoze.pa.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:45:20 -0600

What is the actual radii of Fe shall i use? in amber archive i saw somebody
was suggesting 0.49

http://archive.ambermd.org/200408/0096.html

while FyD notebook it is recommended to use larger one like 2.0 etc. The
program like vmd suggest 2.01 while in gammes it is 1.8 Which one is the
right one. thanks in advance