Re: AMBER: Amber : neutralizing without adding ions

From: Lars Skjærven <lars.skjarven.biomed.uib.no>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:41:55 +0100

Hi Jani,
Are you using PME? If so, this has been discussed earlier. I would
therefore recommend reading this thread:
http://archive.ambermd.org/200712/0203.html

and/or search for "PME and counter ions" like this in google and
you'll get the whole thread:
site:archive.ambermd.org amber "PME and counter ions"

Good luck. :-)

Lars Skjærven

--
mvh Lars Skjærven