Fwd: Re: AMBER: Combine mdcrd

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:23:45 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to add that I also had tried the combined mdcrd with prmtop before
embedding the protein complex into POPC and water solvating. When both WAT and
POP are stripped, the structure is only partially distorted (the protein, not
its complex). When only WAT is stripped, a chaotic structure is seen. Perhaps
some problems arise from having docked with a water molecule at the filter,
which is removed when I do the stripping.

francesco