Re: AMBER:How to calculate the free energy of a series of conformations

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:04:03 -0500

perhaps you want relative free energies of families of conformations,
in which case you might be able to use their relative populations
to calculate free energies. As Dave says, it might help if you can
be much more specific about what data you have and what you want
to calculate, and for what purpose.
carlos