Re: AMBER: Amber9 parallel installation error (with openMPI)

From: Wei Zhang <zweig.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:16:45 -0500

Hi Joe,

Which compiler are you using? if you are using intel compiler, maybe you
need recompile
openmpi using intel compiler too. The reason is intel compiler will add
an additional "_" to
the end of function name.

try to run nm on your MPI library, grep for "mpi_bcast", does the
function name has a
tailing "_"? If not, you probably need recompile OpenMPI with the
compiler you are using.

Sincerely,

Wei