Re: AMBER: replica exchange

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:38:04 -0400

Hi Geoff -
PMEMD does not support replica exchange or multisander at present, for several reasons:
- there are additional challenges to scaling multisander and the stuff it supports, that will limit the high end scaling that can be achieved,
- the techniques already have somewhat the characteristics of a collection of small jobs, so sander does sort of okay on them,
- development cost and other higher priorities.
So you'll need to look at these problems in a multisander context for a while...
Best Regards - Bob Duke