Re: AMBER: replica exchange

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:38:15 -0400

no, there is no practical way to combine multisander and pmemd.
you can run REMD with pmemd using scripts, although I have
not done this myself so I cannot provide examples.
you can certainly "compile amber from scratch", but I'm not
sure what yuo're getting at. It certainly won't scale as well in cpus
per replica as pmemd does.