AMBER: How to use loadpdbusingseq command to load branched structure?

From: Siang Yip <siangyip.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:21:36 -0700

Dear amber users,
     Nowadays I have been simulating sugar structures. The sugar structue is
branched. For example part1 = sequence { A B C D}, part2 = sequence {E F},
and the E of part2 is connected to the B of part1. Unfortunatelly it seems
that the amber could not recognize this sequence. I try loadpdbusingseq PDB
{A B C D E F}, the result is that the E is connected with D, not B. I am
wondering that how to fix this problem.

--
Best Regards!
Siang Yip