RE: AMBER: Problems with 'make'

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:55:25 -0700

Dear Robert,

Just to check are you in $AMBERHOME/src when you are typing make or just in
$AMBERHOME?

In the later case you will see "make: *** No rule to make target `serial'.
Stop." because there is no makefile in the amber9 root directory. The
makefile is under the src directory so you need to do:

cd $AMBERHOME/src/
make clean
make serial

See if that works, if not and you are definately in the src directory please
check that you have a file called "Makefile" present in that directory.

Good luck...

Ross

/\
\/