AMBER: How to get sane package

From: caoch <caoch.rsi.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:09:26 +0900

Hello all:

  I want to determine protein structures by NMR refinement MD simulations in
Sander. According to the amber9 manual, for doing such simulation one should
built some input data files by some other tools.

 I have accessed the webpage written in the amber9 manual
(http://garbanzo.scripps.edu/nmrgrp/wisdom/sane/sane.html). However the
webmaster told me this requested URL could not be retrieved. I also failed
by searching the package through google engine. Does someone know the way
how to get this package or some other package which can also built the input
data files easily?

Best Regards

Caoch

JST-CREST Researcher

Fundamental Technology Laboratory

Research and Development Division

Mitsubishi Chemical Group Science and Technology Research Center, INC.

1000 Kamoshida-cho, Aoba-ku, Yokohama 227-8502, Japan

TEL +81-45-963-3264

caoch.rsi.co.jp